Bachelor's Degree in
Film and Digital Animation
Today's film industry is evolving with new digital technologies. Studying this degree will allow students to get closer to a reality that they have always imagined.
Incorporated to SEP RVOE ESLI20071429
To prepare highly competent professionals for creation, design, evaluation and strategy development for projects, film products, animation, 3D production, mastering all technical and creative aspects of digital visual arts.
- Film industry.
- Broadcasting companies.
- Production and advertising agencies.
- Companies and institution's communications department.
- Animation studios.
- Videogame development.
- Digital special effects companies.
- Virtual companies (Web).
- Architecture firm.
- Any company with digital audiovisual needs.
- Interest for visual expression.
- Ability to communicate and interpret visual concepts.
- Drawing and illustration skills as well as manual and digital composition skills.
- Interest in film, audiovisual media and graphic arts.
- Value of co-operation and teamwork.
- Use of computer and technical tools.
- Creative and innovative personality.
Students will be able to make short and feature film projects, with a broad knowledge of the theory and use of digital tools when performing in different areas such as:
- Graphic Designer.
- Digital postproducer.
- 3D animator.
- Art director.
- 3D developer.
- Multimedia graphic specialist.
- Traditional and digital drawing.
- Analog and digital photography.
- Digital video.
- 3D animation.
- Digital tools (digital illustration, digital retouching, editing, publishing, web animation).
- 3D scenario detailling and photorealism.
- Digital Video postproduction and visual effects.
- 2D Digital animation and stopmotion workshops.
- Film History.
- Film appreciation .
- Narrative and film montage.
- Production, management and filmmaking.
- Audio mixing.
- Digital cinema lighting.
- Film promotion (film marketing).
- Interpretation (live action and animation acting).
- Creativity development and learning techniques.
- Classes start: September 2nd 2013.
- Duration: 8 semesters.
- Schedule: Monday thru Friday 7:00 hours to 15:00 hours (time may vary).
- Prerequisites: Present the following documentation, original and 3 copies.
- Birth certificate.
- High school diploma.
- 6 Credential size photographs B/W.
- Documentation and enrollment deadline: August 30th 2012.